Access (Intermediate Level)
Aims of the Course?
You have the basic skills needed to work with Microsoft® Office Access™ 2007 databases, including creating and working with Access tables, relationships, queries, forms, and reports. But so far, you have been focusing only on essential database user skills. In this course, you will consider how to maintain data consistency, how to customize database components, and how to share Access data with other applications.. (For more course contents please turn over and look under Intermediate Level)
How long is the Course?
Each level is taught in one day and if you want to take full course then it will be 30 hours GLH spread over three days
Assessment and Qualification you will achieve:
This course is designed for hands on training. However college will award completion certificate on the completion of the course. If you wish to become Microsoft or City & Guilds qualified please contact our course leader and we will arrange assessment which will incur more charges.
Basic understanding of English language and basic mathematical operations. However if you need additional support please do not hesitate to contact your tutor who will arrange.
What are the opportunities for further studies?
On completion three levels your job prospects will improve in great deal. If you wish to progress further in ICT we have BCS level 4 (full time) course equivalents to first year of degree and will lead to B.Sc. in computer science.
How do I enrol?
You can enroll online or please come to our reception for prospectus and FREE consultation.
- Restrict Data Entry Using Field Properties
- Establish a Pattern for Entering Field Values
- Join Unrelated Tables
- Relate Data Within a Table
- Set Select Query Properties
- Create Parameter & Action Queries
- Design a Form Layout
- Enhance the Appearance of a Form
- Restrict Data Entry in Forms
- Add a Command Button to a Form
- Organize Report Information
- Format the Report
- Set Report Control Properties
- Control Report Pagination
- Summarize Report Information
- Create a Mailing Label Report
- Import Data into Access
- Analyze Access Data in Excel
- Export Data to a Text File
- Merge Access Data with a Word Document
|Requirement||Basic IT keyboard and mouse skills|