NCFE FUNCTIONAL SKILLS QUALIFICATION IN INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) AT ENTRY LEVEL 1
Number of Classes: 45 GLH
New Batch: Coming Soon
Timings: To be Mutually decided with Students
Mode Of Training: Online/Face to Face
NCFE ICT ENTRY LEVEL 1 COURSE
Who is it suitable for?
The NCFE Functional Skills qualification in ICT at Entry Level 1 is an ideal qualification for learners wishing to develop practical, transferable skills in ICT in order to work confidently, effectively and independently in life. It is suitable for a wide range of individuals and is fundamental to the successful completion of various wider qualifications and frameworks, such as Foundation Learning.
Purpose and objectives of this qualification
• The purpose of this qualification is to provide learners with ICT skills to help them gain the most from life, learning and work. The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to:
• Gain skills when using ICT systems, finding, and selecting information, developing, and presenting and communicating information.
• Apply their knowledge and understanding to everyday life.
• Engage competently and confidently with others.
• Solve problems in both familiar and unfamiliar situations.
• Develop personally and professionally as positive citizens who can actively contribute to society.