Amazon PPC campaign
It is basically an advertising platform that makes it available to its 3rd party sellers. It allows sellers to create ad campaigns for their products. Then charges them each time a potential customer clicks and their ads.
- Advertising Cost of Sales (ACoS)
- Attributed Sales
Why is PPC important for Amazon sellers?
As you know, that online shopping is increasing day by day. So more competitors looking to capture the most sales. In 2021, having a PPC advertising strategy is all but essential for Amazon businesses. There are over 350 million products on Amazon and listing can easily get lost.
The place where your products appear to search results naturally is important; advertisements help increase your reach on the platform.
How to create an Amazon PPC Strategy?
To create an Amazon PPC Strategy, you need to follow the rules given below,
- Check out each PPC ad campaign and play with keyword targeting to see what’s best for your brand.
- When you starting out, set default bids and daily budgets higher than Amazon recommends.
- Let ad campaigns run for at least two to three weeks before making adjustments and running reports.
- Use your ad reports to find keywords for your manual campaign.
- Before removing or adjusting a keyword form manual campaigns make sure that, its gets at minimum 10 clicks.
- Resume your reviewing ad reports once a week, adding, subtracting and adjusting keywords as needed.